Fizz is hiring a Director of Digital
By Ted Wright December 7, 2009
Director of Digital
You were blogging in college or high school. You think in 140 characters chunks. You can code if you have to. You have a passion for participating in digital communities as well as creating/ sharing multimedia. Where some merely dabble in social media, you are immersed in it, super-connected and show creativity in everything you do. You’d like to work for a company that thinks meetings suck and sock puppets rock. You are hip enough to get a Monty Python elderberry reference and can talk intelligently about Nudge, Meatball Sundaes, David Weinberger’s latest thoughts and if it matters that Guy Kawasaki actually writes all of those Tweets or pays someone to do it for him. You know the future and you want to work somewhere that has clients that want to go there with you.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage content for all web/social media channels
- Act on behalf of Fizz and Fizz clients within all channels of social media
- Make sure content has been proofed and approved before it’s posted
- Monitor social media channels and develop regular reports for clients
- Identify opportunities/threats in user generated content
- Participate in and mediate conversations taking place within social media
- Stay current on emerging new technologies
Skills & Qualifications You Should Have:
- A passion and understanding of the entire social media universe.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with best brands in social media
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of photoshop, iMovie, iPhone and iCarley.
- Basic html skills
- Audio/video skills a plus
- BA or BS in something that is relevant or cool
- Sense of humor
- Enjoy working for a great company
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’ve got what we are looking for. We are hiring now.